Health innovators now have a new opportunity to accelerate their Startup.
The Innov8 for Health Startup Accelerator is a Health IT focused Accelerator. Eight Health IT Startups that are creating products or services to achieving the Triple Aim of better health, better care, at lower costs will be selected from across the US to participate in a 12 week program designed to accelerate their Startup.
Applications are due tomorrow, April 30, by 11:59pm.
- Free office space located in the heart of "Pill Hill" - within walking distance of Cincinnati Children's, University of Cincinnati Hospital and Physician's Offices, Krogers retail pharmacy, and more...
- Access to health IT domain experts and health care/ health IT entrepreneurs with successful track records
- Customer Advisory Board comprised of companies like GE Aviation, Anthem, Humana, Ethicon EndoSurgery, Health Bridge (one of the most mature Health Information Exchanges in the country), TriHealth (a large integrated delivery system), Sanofi (one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world)
- Potential pilots sites and in-market testing across the care continuum from employers, to Children's Hospital, to Integrated Delivery Systems, to Senior Care Facilities and retail pharmacies
- Investors for follow-on funding
Learn more at: www.Innov8forHealth.com